Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Medium Coverage Foundation?

I have both a tinted moisturizer and a full coverage foundation that I absolutely LOVE, but I'm looking for something in between. I usually like a matte finish, but I feel like my skin's been looking a little dead lately when I wear something super matte - so maybe something closer to a natural finish. I do stay away from dewy though since I have a pretty oily t-zone (although I get some dry patches on the tops of my cheeks), and foundation tends to separate quite easily for me around my nose. Thank you in advance for any recommendations 🙂 

RE: Medium Coverage Foundation?

I recently got a sample of the Bare Minerals BarePRO liquid foundation. I get really oily throughout the day ESPECIALLY in my t-zone and this seems to keep my oil at bay but it's not extremely matte nor does it look chalky/cakey. I actually really like it and have been trying to purchase the full size but sephora has been out of stock in my shade.

Re: Medium Coverage Foundation?

i really like too faced born this way! I have pretty oily skin as well, but this one doesnt make me super oily and still looks natural and skin like for me! never looks flat or cakey 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing