Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Looking for oily skin acne prone lightweight foundation

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a light- medium coverage foundation for oily and acne prone skin. I want a very natural look and finish. Right now I’m between Dior Backstage and YSL all in one glow. I’ve tried the YSL and I really liked it but it’s not for oily skin.. so I’m wondering if anyone has suggestions or experience with these two foundations? Thank you in advance

Re: Looking for oily skin acne prone lightweight foundation

Hi @Angeliki ,

I love the DIOR - BACKSTAGE Face & Body Foundation and I have very oily skin. The finish is amazing and lasts all day on the skin.

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Looking for oily skin acne prone lightweight foundation

I have oily skin as well and my go-to would be the Clinique stay-matte oil-free makeup. I swear by it! It’s not expensive at all. It’s light-weight, it blends evenly and perfect. It doesn’t require much either, a little goes a long way for my troubled areas (T-zone, nose,cheeks and a little on my chin). I swear by it. I highly recommend going INSIDE the store to see what color is best for you seeing how there are multiple. The employee at the store had me sample a color and apply it to my neck versus my wrist/thumb area and I’ve used it for +5 years and counting. Hope it helps!

Re: Looking for oily skin acne prone lightweight foundation

Hi @Angeliki,

If you have oily skin, I would recommend a matte finish foundation so you don't get super oily throughout the day. I really like the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Matte Perfection Tinted Moisturizer.

I also enjoy the GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY - Power Fabric Longwear High Cover Foundation SPF 25

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing