Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Light foundation

I love foundation but my oily skin always tends to separate it and fades quickly. I also like a light to medium. I wanna try tower 28 and others. Lol . Who doesn't. But I need Ideas to help my makeup from separating?

Re: Light foundation

Have you tried the Sephora Collection Matte Tinted Moisturizer? It is a very good foundation substitute, medium coverage and lasts really long. I also recommend setting it with the KVD translucent powder or the Laura Mercier translucent powder. I usually let the powder sit for a few minutes in my most oily areas. 100% recommend this combo. 

I consider that a perfect light foundation for my skin is the tower 28 sunnydays, since it includes SPF 30 and blends in the skin perfectly! it is my favorite foundation ever! 

@missbflores   what do you currently do before you apply foundation?  Foundation applies more evenly and doesn’t clump in areas of your skin is freshly cleaned and moisturized.  
A silicone primer will help create a barrier between your skin and your foundation so the oils from your skin are less likely to interact with your foundation. you don’t need a lot, just in areas your foundation tends to clump.  

I use my serums the moisturizer and I don't care for silicone it causes breakout and slides my makeup off my face. But I appreciate the ideas.

@missbflores  Another idea is to try a rosehip oil.  it’s hydrating and also adding oil to your skincare regimen will encourage your skin produce less oil.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing