Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Just starting to get into makeup

What are good brands and products for brows and contour

Re: Just starting to get into makeup

For the brows any of the Benefit kits for brows works pretty good! I got the Bigger and Bolder Brows and it's great, it has the Ka-Brow that works like the Dipbrow of ABH and the 24 hour Brow Setter, I use this one everyday and it's like almost a year that I bought the kit and still has product. Or you can buy the awesome Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow or the Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mouse, this one is from Tarte, I think this three are great for brows.
About contouring, I've been using from Tarte the Tarteist Pro Glow palette and I really like the powder for contour and the highlighters. I've recently purchased the Smashbox Step by Step Contour and it's pretty good also and brings a little instructive for contour, I use this one everyday and I really love it.

RE: Just starting to get into makeup

A good eyeshadow that matches your eyebrow hair color, concealer and an angled brush works just fine.

Recently tried benefits GIMME BROW and was not expecting it to be soooo amazing. It basically makes your eyebrows fuller looking and natural looking. I use it now before I go in and shape my brows with Anastasia Dipbrow. It saves so much time and makes my brows look so much better.

GimmeBrow is amazing! I’ve used it for years - it’s so easy. It’s great for quick on-the go applications or you can use it with other products for big night outs!

For brows I use Anastasia. I don’t do contouring but I bought the Smashbox kit for contouring before out of curiosity. I barely use it since I don’t really like doing contouring.
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing