Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oily Skin

Just need good products that last!!!

I always try to find primers or foundations (pretty much any face products) that will be able to stay on point. But i sweat all the time. It makes my face oily and my makeup just dont look how it does right after i get done. Im forever touching up or using blotting paper and setting spray. I cant go full coverage because my sweat makes my big ol pores show through. I can never just have a solid go to set of face products,  i stay trying new and different combinations. Any advice is a blessing cause this sweat is the real problem but i cant stop with the makeup:) 

RE: Just need good products that last!!!

For oily skin, I highly recommend to try out the ORIGINS ORIGINAL SKIN MATTE MOISTURIZER. It helps control the oils and also primes your face ready for makeup. With or without makeup your skin is so smooth, but not shiny๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Re: Just need good products that last!!!

Hi @kikiwhaleness,

Have you tried the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector? It is a very "heavy-duty" primer and I use this when I know it's going to be really hot outside. You have to press this product into the skin and not rub it or it will pill. When applied correctly, it really keeps my foundation in place and keeps oil at bay. 

A lighter primer that is similar to the Becca Primer is the Sephora Collection Beauty Amplifier Mattifying H2O Gel Primer. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing