Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

I'm Looking for the Perfect Foundation for Light Skin with Olive Undertones Pretty Please!

Okay, here's the deal. I have:

Aging

Acne prone

Oily

Olive undertone light skin
Pores for days

I would LOVE:

Full coverage
Matte foundation

Pore blurring

Light wrinkle hiding

Healthier ingredients appreciate, but not a deal breaker

Sunscreen-LESS please!

I have tried basically all the drugstore foundations, as I live in a small town. I got a sample of KVD and Diorskin when I was in the city at Sephora, but found KVD to be too dry looking and found they both sort of sit in light wrinkles and pores. 

I'd love a good matching powder to compliment it, but I don't want to ask too much 😉

Re: I'm Looking for the Perfect Foundation for Light Skin with Olive Undertones Pretty Please!

I am a big fan of the laura mercier flawless fusion foundation. Its matte, longwearing and even on my oily skin, I dont need up to touch up for 5+ hours! I pair it with the bare minerals mineral veil powder+fenty primer+smashbox pore primer 

RE: I'm Looking for the Perfect Foundation for Light Skin with Olive Undertones Pretty Please!

I would really recommend trying the Fenty foundation, and if you can get the Fenty primer too I think you will be very happy. It’s way better than KVD! It looks very natural and is very matte and can be very full coverage. I often skip concealer when using that foundation on an average day.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing