From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oily Skin

I have oil/combo skin with big pores around my cheeks. My skin is, needless to say, very textured... what primer should I use?

Anonymous Insider

Re: I have oil/combo skin with big pores around my cheeks. My skin is, needless to say, very textured... what primer should I use?

I love the fenty beauty primer and the porefessional from benefit!

Re: I have oil/combo skin with big pores around my cheeks. My skin is, needless to say, very textured... what primer should I use?

I use and recommend: SUPERGOOP! - 100% Mineral Smooth & Poreless Matte Screen SPF 40

This helps me with my pores ๐Ÿ™‚

@MarineMami I like the Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no moreยฎ pore refiner primer 1 ozaand the PETER THOMAS ROTH - Skin to Die Forโ„ข No- Filter Mattifying Primer & Complexion Perfector! I have the exact same struggle ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Side note: your lashes, brows, lip color, everything the look is on point woah ๐Ÿ˜

RE: Re: I have oil/combo skin with big pores around my cheeks. My skin is, needless to say, very textured... what primer should I use?

Omg Iโ€™m soooo sorry my reply is late... but thank youuu!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hi @MarineMami,

Great picture!  I recommend checking out Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 g.  I really like this primer because it helps with smoothing the skin and helps prevent clogged pores!

I hope this helps!

Best,

Steph 

Thank you so much! Iโ€™ve been eyeballing it, but the price is just a tad bid high... lol

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing