Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oily Skin

I have a major problem with concealers! IT CREASES INTO THE LINES UNDER MY EYES =(

I have used both crème concealers, liquid concealers. I have lines under my eyes which are very obvious...there not even fine lines. And even worse terribly dark circles. I don't know what to do so that the concealer doesn't go into the lines under my eyes and I have to keep retouching and tugging so it doesn't settle. Can you guys please give me some recommendations =)

Re: I have a major problem with concealers! IT CREASES INTO THE LINES UNDER MY EYES =(

Use an eye primer under it! Also, I'd try Nars creamy concealer. Its my favorite and not too thick

Re: I have a major problem with concealers! IT CREASES INTO THE LINES UNDER MY EYES =(

Thanks! Do you suggest an eye primer? Also, how is the longevity of the NARS creamy concealer? Will I have to do touch-ups or does it last a long time?

There are so many eye primers out there! If you have oily lids, Nars eye primer is the way to go! If you have normal, I'd go to Mac and either get painterly or soft ochre depending on your skin tone. I'd say it lasts all day! On top of a primer I set my entire face with a translucent fine milled powder and UD All Nighter setting spray and I never touch up. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors