Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oily Skin

I have a major problem with concealers! IT CREASES INTO THE LINES UNDER MY EYES =(

I have used both crème concealers, liquid concealers. I have lines under my eyes which are very obvious...there not even fine lines. And even worse terribly dark circles. I don't know what to do so that the concealer doesn't go into the lines under my eyes and I have to keep retouching and tugging so it doesn't settle. Can you guys please give me some recommendations =)

Re: I have a major problem with concealers! IT CREASES INTO THE LINES UNDER MY EYES =(

Would using an eyeshadow primer under your eye prior to concealer application help?  It might help things set.  However, it would entirely depend on your coloring as well as your sensitivities to products.

Re: I have a major problem with concealers! IT CREASES INTO THE LINES UNDER MY EYES =(

Smashbox makes a primer specifically for under eyes. It might help. 

I also agree with others here who recommended LM secret brightening powder. It really helps me!

YSL Touche Eclat doesn't crease on me, neither does Lancome Teint Miracle. Both are in form of pens and are made specifically for the eye area.

http://www.lancome-usa.com/TEINT-MIRACLE-INSTANT-RETOUCH-PEN/1000512,default,pd.html?dwvar_1000512_c...

Thank you grilledchz!! That sounds like the exact solution to my problem! I am going to go out and try it in Sephora on Monday and hopefully end up buying it if I like the results! It sounds like exactly what I need. Hopefully it works. And sorry Idk why it doesn't let me reply individually to each person.

There IS an option!  I use and swear by Clinique's Line Smoothing Concealer. I use it to cover my dark circles, and it never settles into those tiny lines.  In fact, it actually gives the appearance of SMOOTHER skin.  I swear!  Plus, it doesn't cake or sting your eyes.  Get some!

Jennypenny1995 that's awesome and its affordable! I just checked it out on the site and looking at the color range it looks like I might find one for my needs! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will use an under eye primer and this on top! I hope that's the miracle combo that I have been searching for!! =)

Try it first without the primer.  Am doubting you'll need it!

Hey!  There is this stuff I just got in this beauty grab bag I ordered, it's a $100 eye product you can only get from a dermatologist but they're including it in the grab bag and I only paid $29 for the grab bag and the shipping was free and there were other products in it too but anywho, the product is for your eyes and dark circles it works super well.  I'd check it out, it's been working really well for me and the product is going to last me a long time since it's a pretty big bottle.  The website is http://www.mybeautybootcamp.com/#!grab-bag/cd38 

Also, there is this concealer by Hard Candy I always put under my eyes it works GREAT!

I have the same problem, make sure you are using a light eye cream. Im using Ginzing and then SB under eye primer helps keep it in place, and i always set with my ben nye powders. nothing else ive tried keeps it from moving.

for concealers i recommend nars radiant creamy concealer and maybelline age rewind

Highlighted

I think I should definitly add an eye cream to my daily routine! These dark circles need to be fixed as well as concealed. And sorry but what is SB eye primer...Smashbox? 

The nars concealer is on my list for the new concealers I will try this week! 

Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors