Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Help! Oil overload

I have super oily skin and it makes my makeup look terrible by the end of the day. I need help finding a foundation and setting powder that can keep my face together for a full day (6:00-9:00)

Re: Help! Oil overload

@HHHayden   I don't have a favorite setting powder, but I tried my NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation last month on a 90 degree, sunny, humid day where I was outside most of the time, and to be honest, sweating a lot.  I still had some foundation on me that came off when I washed my face at the end of the day.

I do notice that when I use a powder foundation as a setting powder, (being careful not to apply too much and look like I'm wearing a mask,) it tends to last longer than any of the setting powders I own.  I believe I used Urban Decay Stay Naked The Fix Powder Foundation 30CP  on top of the Nars Soft Matte foundation.

@HHHayden  I’ve been using #LAWLESS Mini Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder Classic Translucent  and been loving that my makeup seems to stay out all day. No movement looks amazing!

Try out the Fenty matte foundation she has. It does a good job for my oily skin. And as for powders I still have yet to find a good one, just try a bunch out. I use to use Rimmel matte translucent powder all the time and liked it.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing