Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

HELP!!

I have oily skin. I feel like I’ve tried every foundation and primer. Nothings working. Every time my boyfriend kisses me, my makeup rubs off my chin and tip of my nose. I don’t know what foundation, primer or setting spray to use to keep my makeup on. Please help!!

Re: HELP!!

Same, girl. lol. When you find a way to solve this problem, I'd love to know! I stick to small lip-pecks when I have a full face of makeup that I don't want ruined.

My two go-to foundations are Teint Idole Ultra from Lancôme and BarePRO performance wear from bareMinerals. They’re both really long lasting, especially if you set them with a little powder. I usually use a bareMinerals setting powder, but any good setting powder should work. 

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Matte Foundation bareMinerals BarePRO™ Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 bareMinerals Mineral Veil Talc Free Setting Powder 

Have you tried the ILIA Protect and Set Mist? The Urban Decay all nighter spray doesn't work for me either. But I have absolutely loved the one from ILIA! It keeps my makeup from rubbing off in my mask while I'm at work. 

@alyssadpage. Maybe you could get your boyfriend to kiss the top of your head instead. 😉

In all seriousness though, have you tried NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation   and #Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray?  A lot of people seem to love it. I have the Nars foundation and it gives good coverage and I didn't notice it transferring much if at all. Nars advertises it as being transfer-proof.

Lol. 😄

no I haven’t tried that foundation. And I’ve tried the all nighter setting spray and it doesn’t work. 

I don’t know if it’s my primer or something else.

It's just your skin! I have oily skin as well and unfortunately there is no primer, setting spray, foundation or powder that is 100000% transfer proof, it's just makeup!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing