Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Glowing, exfoliated skin - suggestions needed!!

Looking for a product in skincare that will make my skin translucent and glowing!!! Exfoliator? Peel? Mask? Cleanser? What is supurb that you have tried??

Tags:

For a continuously clear and glowing complexion, the best...

For a continuously clear and glowing complexion, the best thing I have found yet is daily use of the Clarisonic Mia.  Honestly after a week or so the need for other masques and exfoliators is greatly diminished!

For an instant glow I use Benefit Moon Beam or High Beam....

For an instant glow I use Benefit Moon Beam or High Beam. If you want to get a glow with a moisturizer get Elizabeth Grady Sheer Moist Creme or L'occitane Ultra Rich Repair Creme

after cleaning all the makeup off my face with makeup rem...

after cleaning all the makeup off my face with makeup remover, I first use the Bliss Triple Oxygen Facial Mask and then I like to exfoliate my skin with Origins Modern Friction (2-3x/week), which is actually made with rice instead of sugar or salt, so it's super gentle on skin.  Then I follow with the Origins Drink Up Moisture Mask(leave on for ten minutes) and either the Bliss Triple Oxygen Eye Masks or the Shiseido Benefiance retinol eye masks.  I usually end with Clinique Moisture Surge or Bliss Triple Oxygen Moisturizing Cream.  After all of that, my skin literally feels refreshed and well hydrated.  It's a nice way to pamper myself and unwind. 

Well, i've been using these three products especially, an...

Well, i've been using these three products especially, and have noticed my skin looks fresh and radiant, and my acne scars are going away, I try to lean towards organic stuff since I have sensitive, oily skin

1. Alba Pineapple Enzyme Scrub: It's really gentle, I use it 3 times a week, and my skin has improved in texture. I bought it at Target for 12.99

2. Avalon Organics Vitamin C Toner: I use this after cleansing with the gel, and it keeps my skin clean and glowing. Plus its organic and prevents damage with antioxidants ( Target $10)

3. La Roche Posay Minerale Spray: Its just a mineral spray I use before bed since I don't put on creams before bed, it keeps my skin hydrated and soothed from cleansing with a mineral called selenium. I payed $15, it's a french brand.

I really like the Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask. It'...

I really like the Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask. It's pretty cheap ($22.50) for a mask that you can use at least 12 times, maybe even more if you're like me. It uses fruit enzymes to exfoliate, but there's no harsh scrubs involved or drastic peels. I'm not sure if you can sample it, but I'm sure if you don't, it's easy to give them away. It's also very good for traveling and it's easy to wash off. When you wash the mask off, your face feels cleaner and if you keep using it on a regular basis, I think it does brighten up your skin a bit. Good luck!

Here are a few of my immediate gratification products for...

Here are a few of my immediate gratification products for an instant glow .  They also provide long term benefits as well but I know when I'm in need of a glow, I need it now!. 😉

-Kate Somerville Quench Hydrating Face Serum    -everyday

- Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask    -2-3 times a week

- Ole Henriksen  Micro/Mini Peel System  - once a week

I achieved glowy skin with NARS skincare (Hydrating Fresh...

I achieved glowy skin with NARS skincare (Hydrating Freshening lotion for exfoliating and hydrating & NARS moisturizer) and NARS Sheer Glow Foundation.  For a short-cut, add a little NARS illuminator in Copacabana if your medium or fair, or NARS Laguna if you have dark skin, into either your existing moisturizer or foundation.

You may want to try an organic smoothing and brightening...

You may want to try an organic smoothing and brightening mask by REN called F10 Enzymatic Smooth Radiance Facial Mask.  It’s a gently exfoliating and detoxifying mask that boosts cell renewal and leaves your complexion smoother, more toned and brighter.  You only have to leave it on for 10 minutes so it doesn't take a lot of time to use.  You can find it at:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P174632&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you.  🙂

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing