Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Giorgio Armani Power Fabric vs Dior Forever Undercover Foundation

I am a foundation lover but my preferences have changed recently. I used to love a super super full coverage look but recently as my skin has changed I look for different things in a foundation. My skin atm is combination. I have dry patches (due to my acne treatment) and get very oily throughout the day. My skin is acne prone and I do have quite a bit of marking from past acne. I look for a foundation that looks like skin as much as possible while providing great coverage. I hate the look of heavy foundation in natural light! If you have used these foundations I would love to know your opinion on both and which looks more like skin and is better for oily skin.

Thanks

RE: Giorgio Armani Power Fabric vs Dior Forever Undercover Foundation

Hi, @Billy69! I have combination oily, acne prone skin and love the Armani Power Fabric High Cover Foundation. It provides medium to full coverage in one thin layer and lasts well on my skin throughout the day. Also, it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and remains true to color all day. So far, this foundation hasn't irritated my skin or broken me out. I highly recommend it!

Re: Giorgio Armani Power Fabric vs Dior Forever Undercover Foundation

Hi @Billy69,

I have combination skin and really enjoy GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY - Power Fabric Longwear High Cover Foundation SPF 25 and their new GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY - Face Fabric Foundation. The Power Fabric gives medium to full coverage with a matte finish. It gives a natural look and it photographs beautifully.

The Face Fabric Foundation is a light to medium coverage foundation with a mousse like texture, that I love. It's great to use as a primer or on its own for a really natural look. 

Either way, I recommend picking up a sample of both foundation in store so you can try them at home and see how they wear throughout the day.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing