Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oily Skin

Full coverage bb cream

Im looking for a bb cream that is medium to full coverage.

I am acne prone and I am oily all over.

My complexion has scars and dark spots.

I am Medium skin toned. Between Medium beige and Medium tan for Bare escentuals.

So i need something that matches that tone.

Im looking for a lightweight cream with COVERAGE...LASTING coverage that is...with full of benefits for my skin. Something oil free and with spf.

Please help!

&&

Thank you soo much

Hi Cakesters,   I love the previous mention of Smashbox B...

Hi Cakesters,

I love the previous mention of Smashbox BB cream as I agree that that has the most coverage out of all the bb creams. I know you menioned BB cream specifically, but you may like the Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear (http://www.sephora.com/teint-idole-fresh-wear-P262000?skuId=1254465). 

This is great for oily skin and you don't feel like you're wearing a lot of makeup.

Stop into a Sephora and grab a complimentary sample of the appropriate foundation color and let me know what you think! Smiley Happy

The Smashbox BB cream is my personal favorite for those w...

The Smashbox BB cream is my personal favorite for those with ANY skin type. It does have oil absorbtion, as well as dries to a nice, flat, skin finish. I have also found it to have the best coverage out of any of the BB creams offered in Sephora. Its enough to cover imperfections and even out skintone while also looking and feeling lightweight!! 

Lette76 on YouTube Smiley Wink

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors