Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Foundation

I need a new foundation I currently use the gentry foundation the non hydrated one but the one I’ve been using hasn’t been staying on my face because I have oily skin and it just comes off my face every time I touch it. Any suggestions on another foundation I have acne prone skin as well as oily skin. 

Re: Foundation

@cheymatt Hi there! What I would recommend is taking a trip to your local sephora with a list of 2-5 foundations you'd like to try out based on a list you assemble, that could be from the suggestions you get here or through outside research you come across. When you go in store, try to match up your foundation shade as best as possible and ask the associates for a sample of each foundation. Spend the course of the next few days trying out the different foundations and seeing how they wear on your skin, something that works for you well may not work as well for someone else. Here's some recommendations for foundations to give you some ideas 🙂

Too Faced Born This Way Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation Makeup 

Yves Saint Laurent TouchÉclat Le Teint Foundation 

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation 6W2 Nutmeg 

I've been having good results with Too Faced Born This Way Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation Makeup or Tarte's Face Tape. Cheaper option when I just need coverage is CoverGirl TruBlend Matte. 

Your primer does a lot of the work w/ the foundation not sliding off too. Can't advise on that one as I'm still searching for my Holy Grail. But if you can stomach the price tag, Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer shows up on every single oily-skin list & almost all the YouTube creators I watch for oily skin products mention it. 

Fenty***

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing