cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Foundation

Hi, 

I have oily skin and I've been looking for a foundation. Since I usually spend less than 20 minutes on my makeup routine, which is just foundation and mascara, I need a foundation that I will wear alone (I just want to cover my imperfection and dark circle). I don't mind the price and I've been using Clinique foundation+concealer shade Linen. Do you have any other suggestion?

Thank you, Lynn xx

Re: Foundation

Hi @lynnzz7,

If you're looking for a foundation with a matte finish that provides natural looking coverage, I highly recommend the GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY - Power Fabric Longwear High Cover Foundation SPF 25.

I apply it with the SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Flawless Airbrush #56.

For an extra flawless look, I recommend applying a primer underneath. My favorite is the Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 g

Wishing you flawless skin!

Best,

Penelope

Hi @lynnzz7 ,

I love the LANCôME - Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundationand the COVER FX - Power Play Foundationfor my oily skin. They are not extremely matte but provide medium to buildable coverage. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi @lynnzz7,

I like the ESTÉE LAUDERDouble Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation. It's great for oily skin types and provides a full coverage so it will easily cover up any imperfections! 

https://www.sephora.com/product/double-wear-stay-in-place-makeup-P378284

Always,

Danee

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing