Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Foundation recommendation for oily skin!

Hello, my fellow Beauty Insiders!

I'm almost running out of my foundation (Lancome Teint Miracle), and I'm searching through foundation choices to try out next. I'm debating between the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation or Clinique's Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer. Any suggestions? My skin is very oily, to the point where I need to set my face with a translucent powder regardless of season or weather. Let me know what you think woud be the best to my skin ! XOXO

RE: Foundation recommendation for oily skin!

I swear by Estée Lauder Double Wear. Only foundation I found staying for few hours without blotting 🙂

I love also the UD all nighter foundation

I have recently been loving the new ysl 24 hour foundation because it is oil free and has a matte finish with still looking natural. Also a little bit of product goes a long way!

the too faced peaches and cream matte foundation is perfect

I really like my CoverFX foundation, but the Becca primer is very good for oily skin. I have combo skin, and I only use my Becca primer on my oily areas.

Try Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation

Re: Foundation recommendation for oily skin!

@queenhailey I have combination skin, but my T-zone is pretty oily. I use Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation and it works great for me. I feel like it gives good coverage and it doesn't budge after the day wears on and my face gets oilier.  My secondary foundation is Born This way. The formula on BTW is creamy and smooth, and I feel like it has better coverage, but I'm not sure it works better than the UD Naked Skin for oil control. Using a primer before and setting with powder/setting spray after also helps control the oil a bit more for me. Sorry, I haven't tried Clinique's Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer so I am not sure about that one. Hope this all helps 🙂

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing