Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Foundation, primer, concealer

1. How do I know what foundation is good for my skin? I have an oily T-zone and normal-dry cheeks. My Nars light reflecting foundation tends to get patchy as the day goes on. The Nars radiant concealer always settles in my under eye lines as soon as I put it on. I use eye cream and my under eyes are not dry. I use Tatcha silk canvas primer for my face and urban decay eye primer for my eyes. The eye primer seems to work fine as my urban decay pallet 3 eyeshadow seems to stay on and not crease. When I used fenty primer I still got creases under my eyes. Please help!! TIA!! 

Re: Foundation, primer, concealer

@sjm22780 I have dry combo skin.  Oily in t zone and dry everywhere else.  I hated the Tatcha primer for me.  I use NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer  with beauty oil mixed in, Cle de Peau concealer, Morphe Setting spray, MAC 24 hour eye base, Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold and don't have any issues.

Do you have a skincare routine catered for you skin type?  It could also be the products you are using isn't suited for your skin type.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing