Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oily Skin

Foundation for REALLY oily skin?

what is the best foundation for really oily skin? I read reviews on Nars Sheer Matte Foundation, Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation and Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation and they each have good reviews. I would like to know which is better? Or which one you would recommend?

Highlighted

Re: Foundation for REALLY oily skin?

Definitely Hourglass Immaculate! I've pretty much tried every oil-controlling foundation and primer Sephora carries, and this is the holy grail product. Pair it with the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer, and it's the perfect combination. (: 

I'd invest in a good foundation primer for oily skin, such as Smashbox's Foundation Primer Light. Hope this helps!!

TRUST ME I LIVE IN FLORIDA SO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH OILY SKIN AND MY MAKEUP TRYING TO COME OFF DUE TO HUMIDITY..MAKE SURE YOU END WITH A FINISHING POWDER..THIS WILL HELP SO MUCH! I LOVE MUF HOPE THIS HELPS!

Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation is a great full-coverage foundation. I have combo skin with an oily t-zone and find that it keeps me matte the longest.

I haven't tried Urban Decay Naked yet, but based on the reviews, it would be worth it to go in and ask for a sample to see how it works for you, on days when you'd rather a more sheer coverage.

NARS Sheer Matte broke me out the first time I used it, but I did like the finish.

I really liked the UD Naked for a couple days.  Then it made me breakout and it didn't help my oily t-zone at all.  I have better luck with Clinique foundations.  I really want to try that Hourglass one that everyone raves about.  I found out about the Hourglass primer on BT and I LOVE it! 

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors