Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Fenty Beauty on oily skin

Hey girls!

I really need help on this.

My skin is super oily, but like an extreme level of oily (if that existe) and I watch on a few  youtube reviews that the products on Fenty Beauty are creamy, you think that it's gonna work for me?

I really wanna try but im not sure about it.

Re: Fenty Beauty on oily skin

Here's the thread for all your Fenty Questions, Comments, and Concerns: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-FENTY-BEAUTY-THREAD/m-p/2877198#M51968

Thanks for sharing @RGbrown 😉

RE: Fenty Beauty on oily skin

Has become my holy grail and is amazing on my ridiculously oily skin. When it you first put it on it does need to warm to your face a bit and I use setting spray at the end that melds it all together. I don’t use concealer and a very light dusting of powder to set (can’t bake with this) and it stays ALL DAY. I put this on at 11 am at its 10:22 right now....

I have oily skin too, and tried a sample of it. I put the foundation on and went to do my eyes (it was a hint too light, so I was waiting for it to oxidize). By the time I was ready to powder my face, it had broken down/melted off my nose, and I had to completely redo my face, so I would high recommend AGAINST it.

Check out the Fenty thread where lots of folks are reviewing, posting swatches and giving their thoughts

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-FENTY-BEAUTY-THREAD/m-p/2877198#M51968

@Anonymous@Hopeful4@FalsiesFan

It didn't work for me and I have extremely oily skin. Tried it the first day with the fenty primer and melted in two hours. Tried it the second day with my becca primer and it still didn't last.

You can always return it if you don't like it! Maybe purchase a great mattifying primer to help balance your skin?
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
testing