Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Facial Cream/Gel Recommendations for Oily Skin

Hello, everyone! It is my first time posting, so please let me know if I am mistaking anything.

I just wanted to post to ask for brand recommendations for facial cream! While I have very very oily skin, I recently discovered a perfect facial cream. It’s called Skin Oxygen Cooling Gel by Biotherm. ( I totally recommend this product!) It is so amazing, but I noticed that this product is no longer available from Biotherm because they discontinued creating it. 🙄

I am aware that Sephora still offers this, but I want to make sure that I have a plan B if it is no longer available. So, does anyone know a similar product that is like the Oxygen Cooling Gel? (I want a cream/moisturizer that cools down my heated face and removes the oil.) The product literally saved my skincare routine, so I am very desperate to find a replacement..!! 😖 If anyone has recommendations, please let me know!! Thank you so much ❤️

Re: Facial Cream/Gel Recommendations for Oily Skin

Hey rosie, i dont really have a similar product to suggest, but i also have combo/oily skin, and "The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA" cream makes my super sensitive and reactive skin feel good and not more oily.

Its inexpensive too and so you could try it.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing