Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Face wash/cleanser for Oily skin

Hi beauties, I am looking for a good morning face wash/cleanser that works well with oily acne prone skin. Please leave your suggestions down below. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Face wash/cleanser for Oily skin

since you have acne prone skin. checkout The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL its not a cleanser, but helps your acne. it worked wonders for my skin. cleansers with salicylic acid help so much. The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Acne + Blackhead Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL

@xxEmmAyexx wrote:
Hi beauties, I am looking for a good morning face wash/cleanser that works well with oily acne prone skin. Please leave your suggestions down below. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Acne + Blackhead Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL

Hi,

I have incredibly oily skin during the day (like I could probably sell legal oil rights to my face) and nearly every cleanser has made me either breakout or over-dry my skin  (making it even more oily) except for the Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 jelly cleanser! I use about a pea size amount and lather it in my palm then apply it to my face (anything more than that I find leaves my skin feeling a bit tight.) I follow up with the Protini moisturizer and it's done wonders for my skin. The moisturizer doesn't leave my skin looking greasy at all and it pairs perfectly with the cleanser. I would definitely try the sample sizes first though, as everyone reacts differently but the DE product line has definitely been working for me so far.

Hope this helps! 

Drunk Elephant Besteโ„ข No. 9 Jelly Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL Drunk Elephant Protiniโ„ข Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

RE: Re: Face wash/cleanser for Oily skin

OMG! The oiliness is real!!! But thanks so much for the tip Iโ€™m definitely going to try these two!

Re: RE: Re: Face wash/cleanser for Oily skin

I just checked and don't see the sample sizes online anymore. The full sizes are quite pricey if you're not sure that it will work for you. I would suggest asking in-store if they have anything available for samples.

@xxEmmAyexx  Iโ€™ve been using Blume daydreamer and meltdown and they have been working amazing for me. 

RE: Re: Face wash/cleanser for Oily skin

Thanks so much, Iโ€™ll definitely add this to my list when making my decision
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing