Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Face Masks

A face mask comparable to Glamglow SuperMud mask but cheaper GLAMGLOW - SUPERMUD® Activated Charcoal Treatment

Face Masks

it is basic kaolin clay mask with some acids. In my opinion absolutely not worth the money . Kaolin is main ingredient in many clay mask, you can just google kaolin mask and find many for different price. I think similar to glam glow is Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Cleanser & Mask 4.2 oz is 6.50$ ( on sale now ), but it has salicylic asid 0.5% active ingredient, you should be ok with it . glam glow has salicylic asid in it as well but it doesn't say how much . Glam glow is expensive but in this case I'm 100% sure price doesn't guarantee better quality .

Re: Face Masks

I had tried a sample of the sephora mud mask & found it was similar to the glamglow. I liked glamglow better, but this one did leave my face soft & clean! Comes in a mini version, so you can try before buying the bigger one! 

Also, I found a glamglow holiday set at my local winners (tj maxx) so keep your eyes peeled! 

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying

Face Masks

Hi!!! I haven't tried the GlamGlow masks, as I can't seem to justify the high price tag! The best, less expensive mask that I have ever tried is the Aztec Secret Healing Clay Mask! It's not a charcoal mask, but it does a phenomenal job of clarifying and cleansing the skin! AND it's only $10 on Amazon! Hopefully it falls under what you're looking for! If not, it's a great mask regardless!!!
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing