Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Dehydrated

I believe I have dehydrated skin because my make up just absorbs in my skin . What are some skin care techniques, primers , setting sprays ,foundations .

Re: Dehydrated

@moran1mr23 This is a guessing game as you didn't provide a lot of info.

I'm going to assume you are using a full coverage/long wear foundation with a mattifying powder. That would be the logical way your make up is drying out your skin. If this is correct, the simple answer is to switch formulas. 

Next, we have to look at your skin care routine. What are you using?

Over all I’m not sure my skin type but I’m saying dehydrated because my make up never lasts . It’s almost like it absorbs in my skin

Right now I’m just using morning burst because the other products I had were too drying . That and shea moisture dark spot serum .

@moran1mr23  Your best bet is to handle dehydration through skincare. What's your current routine? 

Right now I’m just using morning burst because the other products I had were too drying . That and shea moisture dark spot serum . Not sure what skin type I have but I think it’s dehydrated because my make doesn’t last . I’m thinking it’s absorbing I’m my skin.

If you're skin is dehydrated you need hydrating serums and moisturizer. Plus that cleanser is not gentle and could be stripping your skin of additional moisture. @moran1mr23

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing