Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Concealer

What concealers are good for oily skin? 

Re: Concealer

Hi @Anyary,

I agree with @darlyndar The Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Natural Beigeis great! The consistency is thin, full coverage and easy to blend. I also love using the Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Concealer 2Nas well! This concealer is also full coverage 🙂

-Helen

@Anyary Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Natural Beigeis by far the best concealer I’ve tried. It beats Shape Tape hands down. 

I really like the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Bright Future Gel Serum Concealeri just love this stuff. 

RE: Concealer

I use maybelline fit me concealer and it works great and it’s not expensive I just put a little setting powder over it to make sure and it works great

Hi @Anyary!

I recommend the NARSRadiant Creamy Concealer! It's long wearing, suitable for oily skin types, masks imperfections, and even blurs the look of lines and wrinkles.

https://www.sephora.com/product/radiant-creamy-concealer-P377873

I also recommend the TOO FACEDBorn This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer. It's hydrating, provides great coverage, also long wearing, and lightweight. 

https://www.sephora.com/product/born-this-way-super-coverage-multi-use-sculpting-concealer-P432298

Always,

Danee

Hi @Anyary,

I suggest the NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer Biscuitand the BAREMINERALS - BAREPRO® 16-Hr Full Coverage Concealer. Both provide great coverage, do not crease and are creamy and blendable. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing