Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Cleansers for oily skin

I have extremely oily skin and need a cleanser that will fully clean my face while keeping my oil at bay. 

*i also heard some where that people with oily skin should look for certain “acids” I products. Does anyone know what those might be 

thanks 

Re: Cleansers for oily skin

Hi @colemeissen,

I  suggest the Kate Somerville ExfoliKate™ Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash with AHA & Enzymes 4 oz/ 118 mL. It does not strip the skin or leave your skin dried out and tight. It clears the skin and keeps it nice and soft. 

I also love the BOSCIA - Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser. This cleanser also helps keep your skin clear and keeps the skin balanced. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Re: Cleansers for oily skin

@colemeissen  My regular cleanser recommendations are Philosophy Purity and First Aid Beauty Facial Cleanser. Both are gentle and effective at cleansing. 

There a wide variety of "acids" that are used in skincare, for a variety of reasons, so it's hard to say what specifically you've heard. Do you have a current routine that you're looking to build on? Proper hydration can help with combatting oil, along with skincare products including exfoliating products (sometimes acids) and clay masks. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing