cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Clarisonic Mia 1 vs Clinique Cleansing tool

Can anyone tell me the differences between the two? And which one is better?

I have oily skin and have noticed my pores look really congested and I've been wanting to get a cleansing tool like one of these to get rid of that stuff. Any tips?

Re: Clarisonic Mia 1 vs Clinique Cleansing tool

@Anonymous,

I've only tried the Clarisonic Mia and I really like it for exfoliation. If your skin is feeling really clogged, the do carry brush heads for Deep Pore cleansing.

https://www.sephora.com/product/replacement-brush-head-twin-pack-P256821?icid2=products%20grid:p256821:product

❤️ Melissa

Hi @yasmt. I debated the same thing a couple of years back, but ultimately decided to go with the CLARISONIC - Mia 1™ Skin Cleansing System over the Clinique because after doing a lot of research into both of them, I liked how the Clarisonic doesn't just vibrate, but it spins also. I too had a problem with congestion in my skin, and soon after buying the Clarisonic, my skin was smoother and clearer. I only use the Clarisonic at night. It's also completely waterproof. Every night, I notice that my skin is smoother right after using the Clarisonic. Long term, I've noticed that my skin is not as congested. Also, using the Clarisonic every night, the battery lasts for about a month before it needs to be charged. All in all, I would definitely choose the Clarisonic over the Clinique cleansing tool. I hope this helped, and please let me know if you have any further questions! 

Anonymous Insider

Ohh i didn't realize the clinique one doesn't spin! That's very helpful, thank you all for the comments!!

@Anonymous I have the Clinique and like it.  I haven't tried the Clarisonic.  At first I was disappointed because it doesn't spin, but that doesn't really matter.  It keeps my pores cleaned out much better than just using my hands.  For the record, Clinique is having a flash sale today so the sonic brush is half price on their website.

I haven't used the Clarisonic but I do have the CLINIQUE - Cleansing by Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush and really like it. I have a FOREO LUNA™ fofo Pearl Pink as well but much prefer the Clinique -- my skin feels more throughly clean. Sorry that I can't be more help! I do really recommend adding one of the systems to your routine though!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing