From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Oily Skin

Oily Skin

• 59843 Members
  • 3024 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Post your favorite oily skin tips or concerns for feedback from loyal beauty lovers like you.

Post your favorite oily skin tips or concerns for feedback from loyal beauty lovers like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Oily Skin
Oily skin
SpoilerSpoiler Omg my skin is soo oily and idk what to do cuz I’m allergic to hydronic acid so I’m currently using cetaphil cle ...read more
SpoilerSpoiler Omg my skin is soo oily and idk what to do cuz I’m allergic to hydronic acid so I’m currently using cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer on my face ONLY and it’s making my face SUPER OILY and I’m not a fan of skin care and I don’t wanna sepnd 90$ on a drunk elephant so someone recommend some products for me to try plz☺️😇🤗
New Post in Oily Skin
Skincare
I got drunk elephant yesterdayYou should go to sephora now!
I got drunk elephant yesterdayYou should go to sephora now!
New Reply in Oily Skin
HELP WITH FOUNDATION
|
Re: HELP WITH FOUNDATION
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I am using YSL all hours matte foundation. I’ve been using it for almost 2 yrs now. I like but I am always looking for something b ...read more
I am using YSL all hours matte foundation. I’ve been using it for almost 2 yrs now. I like but I am always looking for something better. It’s pricey but I love that it has spf and hyaluronic acid.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Oily Skin
Makeup problems
|
Re: Makeup problems
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I’ve started using the one size by Patrick Starr secure the sweat waterproof mattifying primer. This is my second day using it I’v ...read more
I’ve started using the one size by Patrick Starr secure the sweat waterproof mattifying primer. This is my second day using it I’ve also started the one size mattifying setting spray. Usually my make up will last for 4 hours and it looks like I don’t even have make up on or I just look oily. So far it lasted 6 hours.
New Post in Oily Skin
Oily skin makeup help
Hello I need help with my makeup. I have very oily skin and after an hour it looks like my makeup is melting off my face. I live i ...read more
Hello I need help with my makeup. I have very oily skin and after an hour it looks like my makeup is melting off my face. I live in very humid weather so I sweat too which doesn’t help my case. I do touch ups with a cheap pressed powder I have, but 20-30 minutes later I become oily again or my makeup separates because of the sweat on my face . Please give me recommendations on good products and tips . I have skin prep and moisturizer too so my skin isn’t dehydrated.
New Reply in Oily Skin
Oily skin
|
Re: Oily skin
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hydrate your skin with a spray mist and hyaluronic serum @luna1987 ...read more
Hydrate your skin with a spray mist and hyaluronic serum @luna1987
New Reply in Oily Skin
Powder Foundation Routine
|
Re: Powder Foundation Routine
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Try using a primer and then going in with a skin tint, concealer, powder, powder contour, powder bronzer, powder blush, powder hig ...read more
Try using a primer and then going in with a skin tint, concealer, powder, powder contour, powder bronzer, powder blush, powder highlighter, mascara, and then lip products I do this and my skin doesn’t look cakey and it doesn’t make my face feel oily ❤️
New Reply in Oily Skin
skincare for oily skin
|
Re: skincare for oily skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Here is the list of products that have revolutionized my oily skin and helped with breakouts: Tatcha The Texture Tonic AHA Liquid ...read more
Here is the list of products that have revolutionized my oily skin and helped with breakouts: Tatcha The Texture Tonic AHA Liquid Exfoliating Treatment 5.07 oz/ 150 mL Tatcha The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment Either the Tatcha The Silk Serum Wrinkle-Smoothing Retinol Alternative 1 oz / 30 mL or the Glow Recipe Pomegranate Peptide Firming Serum 1.01 oz / 30 mL Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer Sunday Riley 5 Stars Retinol + Niacinamide Eye Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL While Tatcha may be expensive, I have not had any other products work so successfully in calming both my skin and my acne because of my oily nature. That also doesn't mean there aren't dupes out there that you can totally swap in, but I have found this sequence to be a holy Grail. Below are some good substitutes that I would highly consider and also, I would get samples of anything that you're interested in and try it to see if your skin has a bad reaction or not. Alternative considerations:Wishful Honey Whip Peptide and Collagen Moisturizer 1.94 oz/ 55 g Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL LANEIGE Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Gel Moisturizer with Mint Extract Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid + Collagen + Niacinamide Activating Serum 1 oz / 30 ml fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner 8.4 oz/ 250 mL If you are just starting out, follow this sequence religiously and also know that improvement will take at LEAST 2 weeks to see. Toner/cleanserEssence or minimal hydration serum Core serum / powerful serumMoisturizer Eye creamIF eye cream is intense, another moisturizer layer on eye zone. IF skin needs help (raw, barrier problems, or harsh reactions), do a layer of a minimal oil over everything to seal in all other products and help rejuvenate skin.
New Reply in Oily Skin
Oily skin with acne
|
Re: Oily skin with acne
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: PANOXYL!! best product for acne in general. in regards to oily skin i have extremely oily skin too and im still working on it. wha ...read more
PANOXYL!! best product for acne in general. in regards to oily skin i have extremely oily skin too and im still working on it. what’s been helping is the LA ROCHE POSAY EFFACLAR MAT MATTIFYING MOISTURIZER. it leaves my face extremely matte sometimes it can leave my face a bit dry but i just mix in a bit of a moisturizer cream and it still gives me that matte feeling. only thing that sucks is that since im very oily the matte doesn’t last and i just have to reapply.
New Post in Oily Skin
HELP
I have really oily skin what is the best product? HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
I have really oily skin what is the best product? HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
10,866 Posts