Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Best setting powder and primer

Best recommendation for primers and setting powders I’d love for my makeup to stay on all day

Re: Best setting powder and primer

I have oily skin and cannot live without the primers or the setting powders. I am in love with the smashbox primer(the original one) but I find it works best once it dries down a bit so when i open the new one(I have the 15ml ones because it's cheaper than the full sized one and i have too many to commit to the value sized one) and keep it open for a week or two(it is a hassle, i know). 
As for the setting powders, lately i've been using the RCMA powder. I bought one a year ago and I am not even half way done and I have been using it a lot. I also have the travel sizes of KVD and LM, as well as Too Faced peach one but I cannot comment on those yet as I have not tried them 

PS: what does help me to keep the oil in check is moisturizing(light serum and gel moisturizer) about half an hour before putting make up on. personally that works for me. Experiment and see what works for you!

Re: Best setting powder and primer

My favorite primer right now is the Becca Backlight Priming Filter and for setting powder, I've tried a few that are ok but always seem to go back to Bare Minerals Mineral Veil. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing