Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Best moisturizure for extremely oily skin???

I have found a cleanser, toner and serum, just need to find a moisturizer that works for my extremely oily skin. I'm looking for a moisturizer that sinks into the skin and does not add shine, please post your recommendations. Thanks in advance 🙂

RE: Best moisturizure for extremely oily skin???

Thanks ladies I will def have to try out the Tatcha one, I tried the Belief one as well, it was alright.

What combo of face wash, toner, and serum do you use? And belief aqua bomb gel is great.

Daytime I use CeraVe face wash for oily skin,with my clarisonic, glycolic toner and niacinimide with zinc serum both by The Ordinary, night time I use a different serum, glycolic night serum by Drunk Elephant.

Best moisturizure for extremely oily skin???

Caudalie Vinopure Mattifying Fluid

Thanks I will try it out 🙂

Re: Best moisturizure for extremely oily skin???

Hi @alwaystruthful,

I suggest the SUNDAY RILEY - Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream and the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mLThey are both really light weight but provides the skin the hydration it needs. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Re: Best moisturizure for extremely oily skin???

Thanks I would like to try the Tatcha one, unfortunately the Sunday Riley one you mentioned did not work for me, it broke me out 😞

@alwaystruthful 

I have oily skin and I have found success with Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL

Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

GLAMGLOW - VOLCASMIC™ Matte Glow Moisturizer

The Tatcha and Drunk Elephant are more watery compared to the Glamglow so they absorb quicker and the Glamglow is more on the creamy side but is fabulous at keeping my face hydrated without making it greasy despite its texture.

Thanks I will try them out

Try the Tatcha Water Cream. I have really oily skin as well. It's very lightweight and also helps to blur my pores. Sometimes I use it by itself with no primer before foundation and still gives me the same effect. They also have a gel version as well if you want something even more lightweight. But if you want something more hydrating, try the belif Aqua bomb. Also lightweight and smells great. All absorbs pretty well.

Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL

Tatcha The Water Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb

Thank you I will def try em out
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing