cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Best moisturizer for oily skin?

I currently use Garbier skinactive moisture rescue moisturizer. I don’t think it’s too horrible for my skin and I don’t think it contributes to my oily skin. But could people more educated recommend me a good moisturizer that won’t make me oily? Also what are some good clay masks to use. I currently have one from the body shop.

Best moisturizer for oily skin?

Origins Original Skin, hands down. It provides the perfect level of moisture and dries down quickly to a matte finish. It's absolute sorcery! I recommend the entire Original Skin line.

Re: Best moisturizer for oily skin?

Origins original skin line is really good!  I agree @didifoolyou @Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I love the Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb. It sinks into the skin quickly and provides great hydration. 

I also really like the Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream.  

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

cerave lightweight moisturizer. something miraculous is in here. it is cheap and calmed down my acne and dry patches (due to acne topical med) on my oily skin. 

@Anonymous

I too have oily skin, and like moisturizers from a range of brands

Garnier Moisture Bomb

Belif Aqua Bomb

Clinique Dramatically Different Gel

Origins GinZing

I also like Andalou Naturals Probiotic + C Renewal Cream, but more for winter usage...it's a bit heavy now that humidity and temps are rising.

I *adore* the Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal mask...it's actually my favorite, but other nice ones include

Origins Clear Improvement

PTR Irish Moor Mud Mask

Exuviance Detox Mud Mask

In all honesty, as long as it works for you, whatever you use is perfect. Brand doesn't matter nearly as much as your satisfaction with it 🙂

RE: Best moisturizer for oily skin?

I also love this one! It’s moisturizing but still feels weightless and doesn’t make me feel extra greasy, however I think the higher-end equivalent would be la neige
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
testing