Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Best Foundation for Oily Skin?

I’m looking for a foundation that lasts even when my skin sweats or gets oily, I use the Urban Decay All nighter foundation because it’s pretty dry but it comes off and slips, any suggestions?

RE: Best Foundation for Oily Skin?

MY all time favorite is the Estée Lauder double wear foundation. I use that one when I need to stay matte all day. For everyday, I use the Lancôme teint idole ultra wear.

Re: Best Foundation for Oily Skin?

Hi @ucannon,

I have oily skin and I love Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation. It provides great coverage, it is oil free, and keeps me matte all day. I love this foundation and there are so many shades! Check it out! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

In my opinion the best foundation for oily skin so far for me has been Fenty foundation
Anonymous Insider

Best Foundation for Oily Skin?

Hourglass immaculate liquid to powder foundation, it's pricey, but so far it's been the best foundation I've tried that stays matte throughout the day. it does oxidize because it is a liquid to powder foundation so I needed a couple people to help me find the right shade.

Re: Best Foundation for Oily Skin?

Hello. I use the Peaches and Cream foundation by Too Faced and i love that. I too have oily skin and so far that works for me and the Sephora foundation too but i prefer the peach foundation, i love the smell too. Always ask about oil free stuff because that makes a difference, for me it does so i dont break out as much. If you do want to try stuff always ask for a sample to see what works. 

try using Maybelline matte and poreless you won't have any shine and it's affordable !!
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing