Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Best Eyeshadow Primers For Oily Lids

Please send all the help! I have super oily lids and my shadow is constantly creasing leaving my 30 minutes of blending effort in one hot mess.

Nars or Too Faced, although I've had better luck with too...

Nars or Too Faced, although I've had better luck with too faced. my skin is dry so I use heavy moisturizers and too faced has always held up. my mum has super oily skin and too faced worked for her as well!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Nars or Too Faced, although I've had better luck with too...

@TyTyyyy, I agree with @ladystarkill3r  - the NARS and Too Faced eye shadow primers are great for oily lids.  I have combo-dry skin but my lids are super oily and I've had good results with both the NARS and Too Faced eye shadow primers.

I find that having several to rotate through works best f...

I find that having several to rotate through works best for me, as if my lids don't just get used to one formula. Urban Decay in the original formula, Smashbox 24 hour primer, Too Faced Shadow Insurance are my three.

Re: Best Eyeshadow Primers For Oily Lids

The Nars one is great, and I'm also a fan of Too Faced's Shadow Insurance. 

RE: Best Eyeshadow Primers For Oily Lids

Nars Smudge proof eyeshadow base

The NARS eyeshadow primer is amazing for oily eyelids!

I use concealer and set with powder. Tarte Shape Tape is my goto but I also like the Maybelline Fit Me

I️ had the same problem and i use a MAC paint pot to apply my shadow and use ELF makeup lock & seal to set it. After that I don’t crease at all. Tbh i think it’s the ELF product that makes sure i don’t crease. (Which might be terrible advice since this stuff isn’t sold at Sephora. Sorry!)

I use Nars smudge proof eyeshadow base. Works every time! :)

I use Nars smudge proof eyeshadow base. Works every time! 🙂

I️ like to use the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and I️ set I️t with the All Nighter Urban Decay setting spray.
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
testing