Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Best Anti-Shine Powder to Apply On Top Foundation?

Hi everyone! I am looking for an anti-shine powder that can be applied on top of foundation but that doesn't add any extra bulk or "weight" to the stuff already on my face (don't want to look cakey). I don't want something that has a tint or anything that could otherwise be used alone/not on top of foundation. I used to buy Benefit The Porefessional, Agent Zero Shine but it's no longer available at Sephora. It wasn't the greatest, and I had to apply again halfway through the day, but it did the job okay. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Tags:

RE: Best Anti-Shine Powder to Apply On Top Foundation?

They don’t sell it at Sephora but Airspun loose powder is really good.

I use the Fenty blotting powder and it’s amazing! I can wear it for 6+ hours and only have to touch up once as it controls your oils so well

@GirlWithTheDog I would recommend the Fenty Blotting Powder. I use it to touch up throughout the day but know a lot of women who use it to set their makeup. It’s gorgeous, translucent and keeps me shine free.

Re: RE: Best Anti-Shine Powder to Apply On Top Foundation?

Thank you so much! Really appreciate it!

darlyndar wrote:
@GirlWithTheDog I would recommend the Fenty Blotting Powder. I use it to touch up throughout the day but know a lot of women who use it to set their makeup. It’s gorgeous, translucent and keeps me shine free.

Re: Best Anti-Shine Powder to Apply On Top Foundation?

I've been using the Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder. It is very translucent and leaves the face silky rather than cakey. Does not leave a shine either since it has a matte finish. Hope that helps!

Re: Best Anti-Shine Powder to Apply On Top Foundation?

Kberens wrote:

I've been using the Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder. It is very translucent and leaves the face silky rather than cakey. Does not leave a shine either since it has a matte finish. Hope that helps!

Thank you so much! This sounds like exactly the thing I am looking for!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing