Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Benefit Porefessional with touch in sol pore no problem

Hi all... I have the most oily skin with big pores.. a lot of it is in my t zone. Iโ€™m thinking combining these two primers. What do you think? If I tried it, which one would I apply first and which one second?? All advice and help is welcomed and appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: Benefit Porefessional with touch in sol pore no problem

@leilovesglitter If you're trying to combat your oily skin by combining these two primers,  I would advise against it. The TOUCH IN SOL - No Poreblem Primer and Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Pore Minimizing Primer .75 / 21gare both meant to be pore-filling primers- not so much mattifying primers. If you are looking for a primer to help tone down the shine throughout the day, I would go with a mattifying promer instead like BECCA - Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector. I would also advise you to look into getting a blotting powder like Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Invisimatte Instant Setting + Blotting Powder 0.3 oz/ 8.5 g and KVD Beauty Lock-It Refillable Mattifying Pressed Finishing Powder Light. Using a good mattifying primer and a blotting powder throughout the day will help with absorbing all the unwanted excess oil.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing