Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Belif aqua bomb moisturizer

i recently purchased the belif aqua bomb moisturizer which the lady at sephora told me is great for people with oily skin which i have, i’ve had it for 2 days and this might be way too early to see if there’s any change but i’m still very oily and i’m not sure if i have to wait awhile for there to be results but if anyone has had any experience with this moisturizer and can help me that would be great

Re: Belif aqua bomb moisturizer

Hi @stina920,

Moisturizer is not going to help "get rid of oiliness". At least not on its own.  Oily skin types tend to be oily because more hydration is needed, therefore your skin creates oil. What makes this moisturizer great for oily skin types, is it is not oily in texture, it sinks quickly into the skin, minimizes the appearance of pores and still provides moisture which should make your skin overall, more healthy, soft and supple. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Re: Belif aqua bomb moisturizer

@stina920 Yes, it takes longer than two days for skin to balance out no matter what you are using. As long as there isn't an adverse reaction, I continue using products for a couple of weeks or more, depending on the type of product, to see if it seems effective. Some products take months to show their effectiveness. Oily skin is really best tackled by a complete routine though, not just one product. What else are you using on your skin?

RE: Re: Belif aqua bomb moisturizer

i am also using my prescription acne medications, i don’t think the medication is causing my oiliness because my skin has always been oily since well puberty but i just want the oil to be lessened in a way. but thank you i hope i like it after a few weeks

Re: RE: Re: Belif aqua bomb moisturizer

Given how drying many acne medications can be, you may need to add in a couple extra layers of hydration, in addition to the moisturizer in order to see a real decrease in oiliness. A light toner and a hydrating essence in between the medications and the moisturizer might help. 

RE: Re: RE: Re: Belif aqua bomb moisturizer

toners make me break out 😞 but i do use micellar water as a “toner” per say and it works quite well

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Belif aqua bomb moisturizer

Micellar water is a cleaner not a toner and it can irritate your skin if you leave it on.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing