Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

BB/CC/tinted moisturizer/light coverage foundation for oily skin

Hi! I’ve been on the hunt for something I can just swipe on my skin for a no makeup look and feel (light coverage) for when I’m working from home or working out. Like a “your skin but better” type thing. The difficulty has been finding something that a) doesn’t exacerbate my oily skin, b) comes in a light shade with cool undertone so doesn’t look yellow/orange on me and c) is light enough coverage. Most things made for oily skin are heavier, in my experience. I’d love to find something that doesn’t need to be set with powder. Also, I put CC on the title, but it seems like most of the CCs I’ve tried are more coverage/heavier than I want?? I’m considering giving the Glossier foundation a try bc it sounds like the level of light coverage I want, but I’d prefer something with SPF and other benefits, plus I’m not convinced any of their shades will work for me. I know that was a lot and I may be looking for something that doesn’t exist, but any ideas??

Re: BB/CC/tinted moisturizer/light coverage foundation for oily skin

@RebekahPhillips - tarte BB Blur Tinted Moisturizer 

My skin is neutral with a lot of pink undertones, and it still works well for me

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing