From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Any good moisturizing masks for oily skin?

I have oily skin but it’s a combination between oily and dry skin at the same time! Crazy right? HELP

Re: Any good moisturizing masks for oily skin?

Hi @Alondrap5,

I am loving the First Aid Beaty Hello FAB Ginger & Turmeric Vitamin C Jelly Mask. This mask leaves your skin feeling hydrated and so soft! I also love the smell. It also helped brighten my skin. 

I also suggest checking out the Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30™ Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Mask. 

Both of these masks hydrate without making your skin more oily. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I also have oily-leaning combination skin, and sheet masks with aloe or tea tree oil as the main ingredient have worked really well for me. The Clearing Solution mask by Dr. Jart+ is great but a bit pricey. Any moisturizing mask that contains salicylic acid should help control oil and breakouts.

I've also heard good things about bija and volcanic clay-based masks, but I can't speak from experience there.

The Fresh Rose mask is great for hydration. Also sheet masks- all the sheet masks! My personal favorites are from Leaders, Etude House, and Tosowoong. 

You may want to check out the mask challenge thread, @Alondrap5, for more product suggestions! 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/3615125

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing