Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Anti-aging night cream for oily, acne-prone skin

Hi everyone! I have oily, acne-prone skin, and as I enter my 30s I want to start being more diligent about the products I'm using. I'm looking for product suggestions for a night cream/gel/serum that has anti-aging properties but won't make my skin any greasier than it already is. My skin tends to also be acne-prone, if that narrows the field at all. Thank you!

RE: Anti-aging night cream for oily, acne-prone skin

Hi! I highly recommend Tatcha’s Water Cream and Laneige’s Essential Balancing Emulsion for Oily Skin. Tatcha’s Water Cream is everything you could ask for in regard to helping managing oily skin. It dries matte once absorbed, is lightly scented, has anti-aging benefits, and reduces pore size (in my experience). I noticed after two weeks of using the water cream, my skin was well moisturized, not as oily, and super soft! The reduction in pore size is what made me buy the full jar. My skin was much more clear, and pores were much less noticeable and my skin was milky. My complexion benefit overall improved. Another great alternative that’s literally half the price is Laneige’s Essential Balancing Emulsion for Oily Skin. I believe this lotion doesn’t have any anti-aging properties, but it does blur out pores, and dries matte. It dries so well that the blur portion also double as a primer in my opinion and make up applies and wears SO well with this lotion. I wear this during the day time and noticed that my make up stayed much fresher and lasted well into the evening. My pores were immediately less noticeable upon application, unlike with Tatcha’s water cream, where I had to use it for two weeks to see a full effect. The use of sunblock also didn’t appear greasy on top of this lotion. This lotion helped my skin absorb the sunblock much more evenly and I am very satisfied. You can’t go wrong with either of these products!

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing