Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Acne problems

Lately I been breaking out really bad, I have oily skin and I have red bumps on my cheeks, the products I been using on my face is called differin and  I feel like my skin is not improving in fact I noticed that my face got more tighter and itchy. 

Re: Acne problems

It's essential to choose the best face care products for your skin type. Pay proper attention to cosmetics with vitamin C and retinol but make sure to use the right way. Also, take supplements to support all the body functions and improve health overall. I buy all the vitamins at  Canadian pharmacy only. 

What specific differin products are you using, @Yuse65? Are you using a cleanser, treatment, moisturizer, and sunscreen?

I have extremely oily skin and hair. I found that if I go back and forth between Biore's Charcoal Face Wash and Clinique All About Clean as well as using Goldfaden MD Brightening Elixir with Sunday Riley Good Gene's weekly works great for me. Rarely a blemish and I get eczema due to allergies but not with this routine. I hope that helps? 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing