From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!

when are we ever going to get the option to redeem for $100 gift cards?

I was so happy to see that this would be a thing with the new Sephora rewards but so far I haven't seen it yet. However, it seems there were $100 gift cards redeemed on the US site 😞 are we ever going to get them? I probably wouldn't even be able to redeem it cause rewards updates in the middle of the night for me

RE: when are we ever going to get the option to redeem for $100 gift cards?

Maybe it’s a Canadian issue because I’ve check at the launch times and never seen them. Maybe it’s only available to the US Sephora members.

I have seen them just after 12 EST time too. Once was at...

I have seen them just after 12 EST time too. Once was at 12:10ish and the other time I noticed it at 12:20. Keep refreshing and checking often. 🙂

Re: RE: when are we ever going to get the option to redeem for $100 gift cards?

@ather I’m in Canada and I see them offered very often . They usually go live at 9:00 a.m PST /12:00 p.m EST on Tuesday and/or Thursday but the offer disappears from the site when the available stock is sold out for that day. 

@fatimamummy Weird I’ve check almost every Tuesday and Thursday  at 9am pst and never seen it. 

@ather $100 reward is up on Canadian site right now if you want to redeem.

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/rouge-reward-P433818?skuId=2123503

today I noticed the gift cards actually showing up in the rewards bazaar ~5 minutes before 9am PST. Unfortunately, I didnt keep tabs on when it went out of stock though.. however, I think usually they're gone within 30 minutes or so.

@ather They are there. I'm also Canadian and see them there sometimes 30 mins after they have dropped, meaning there are still quantities available to redeem. 

@ather That sure is weird. I definitely saw it available this past week and many times before when I remember to check in time.

I would recommend you to keep an eye on this reward bazaar thread, someone usually posts about rewards when they go live on there. I hope it will help you catch one in time.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

Re: when are we ever going to get the option to redeem for $100 gift cards?

@Plantcat

They are there every Tuesday and Thursday at 9am pst/12pm est. You just need to work out what time zone that is for you and plan accordingly. 

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing