Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

what happened to the PayPal option at checkout?

Paypal was an option at checkout a few minutes ago and now it isn't. Is this something new happening? a bug?

Re: what happened to the PayPal option at checkout?

Hi all,

At this time, PayPal is not available for items that have a shipping restriction for ground transport. This has been reported to our teams and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!

Best regards,

Laurie

Another dumb change to Sephora, what does ground shipping for "hazmat products: have to do with a payment method? Makes no sense to me. Along with rouge members having to pay $15 to join flash shipping, when we used to get it for free as a perk for spending over $1000.00 a year on Sephora. SMH

@twingrandma,

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and I will be sure to share this as feedback with the appropriate contact within our company. Thank you.

<3 Melissa

RE: what happened to the PayPal option at checkout?

Be careful with PayPal, if you decide to return you will only get a store credit. I know, it happened to me.

what happened to the PayPal option at checkout?

If a product is considered hazmat and can only be shipped by ground, you can't use PayPal to pay for it.

Hi @Tina168,

If you are using the Sephora app, you will not be able to use PayPal as a payment option but you can if you are using a laptop or desktop computer. 

Best,

Zakiya

@Brooks35 I see it on mobile, for both US and CA.

I noticed that once I removed the igk dry shampoo it went...

I noticed that once I removed the igk dry shampoo it went back to the paypal option. It is a hazmat item but it shouldn't matter how you pay for it. When I added it back, PayPal disappeared again. I emailed customer service to find out why.

Re: I noticed that once I removed the igk dry shampoo it went...

I'm having this issue as well, but CS doesn't seem to be aware of the issue. PayPal is my preferred payment method, so it's kept me from ordering. That's probably a blessing in disguise!

Re: I noticed that once I removed the igk dry shampoo it went...

I just noticed the same thing, and it was also related to a hazmat product. I don't understand how that would relate to a payment method.

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors