Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!

must-haves in the Caribbean Sea

I recently went on vacation and I just wanted to share some of the essential products that I used while being away. I have sensitive/oily skin as well as thin/straight hair. I tend to wear a lot less/no wakeup in hotter weather since I sweat like a wild animal. I am relatively active on vacation, I like playing beach volleyball, swimming and snorkelling. My main focus for vacations are keeping my skin hydrated, not getting burnt, having soft and low-maintance hair and smelling nice. Prior to leaving on vacation, I like to get some colour but I personally don't like tanning beds. I typically use a Jergens self tanner, it works well, it looks natural and it's only like 9$. The sunscreen I use doesn't feel greasy and is fairly priced (I buy a family pack from Costco). I apply a heavy dose of Aloe lotion at night and moisturize my face twice daily. I use a light face wash, and organic soap (LUSH) as a body wash.  

Hair - BRIOGEO - Mystical Minis Revive + Repair Duo

Lotion (body)- Aloe Vera Soothing Day Cream (formulated for sensitive skin), The body shop

Lotion (face) - CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ 4.2 oz Pump/ 125 mL

Self tanner - Jergens Natural Glow (3 days to glow)

Sunscreen - Neutrogena ultra-sheer (dry-touch lotion) in SPF 30

Deodorant - inhibitif deodorant, The Chemistry brand

Perfume - GUCCI - Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her Rollerball

Face wash - FRESH - Soy Face Cleanser

Lip - TARTE - Quench Lip Rescue Balm - Rainforest of the Sea™ Collection

If anyone has any other products they use, I would love to hear it!!! Particularly, does anyone know of any good scrubs that aren't too rough? I am looking for a scrub that won't hurt my skin but will still make me feel refreshed. 

Re: must-haves in the Caribbean Sea

@thatcutegirl I love the OLEHENRIKSEN - Transforming Walnut Scrub

I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate it and it smells amazing.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing