From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!

Will the pat McGrath palettes be restocked today??

In Canada.

Re: Will the pat McGrath palettes be restocked today??

@DianaHuynh i keep getting errors that the product isnt carried?? so weird. guess im not meant to pick up any PMG on sale haha

All currently in stock Wednesday 😄 

Screenshot_20190528-081721.png

I was just checking for fun this morning 8:17 et all 3 were in stock and oos in 1 min, I don't need anyone of these anymore. Where do you live? Have you checked your local or vicinity stores?

I did call stores around me to see if they had any in stock and was able to get the pallet on Sat! Have you tried calling the stores around using the find in store feature?

Hi @Paige778,

We do not have a restock date available. Please sign up for the email notification on the product page to be alerted when the Pat McGrath palette you are interested in is back in stock. Thank you. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Re: Will the pat McGrath palettes be restocked today??

It doesn’t work. One kept coming on stock yesterday (one I wasn’t interested in) and no emails were sent. No one else is getting them either. Thanks though.

Re: RE: Re: Will the pat McGrath palettes be restocked today??

@Paige778 they come in and out of stock so quickly i dont even think an email notification would be helpful haha. i had a few in cart that went OOS as i was checking out, and i have my payment info saved!

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screenshot_20190528-081721.png
testing