cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Tom Ford Lumiere Lip

So far only Glimmer but hopefully this means the rest will soon follow...

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/lumiere-lip-P429017?icid2=products%20grid:p429017:product

This is a great idea! I've tried most of these so I am not getting it but glad Sephora is doing more of these sets. The two hair masks is kinda odd but I guess they're still "masks". It would have been better if it was all skincare.

New makeup vault !

Capture d’écran 2018-11-07 à 09.28.58.pngCapture d’écran 2018-11-07 à 09.29.05.png

This is awesome. But is it bad that I have so many beauty products that I have tried nearly all these products. I wish it existed 10 years ago. Lol

This is a great idea. Glad to see Sephora put something like this together. 

Surratt Concealer palette. Odd that they didn't launch the accompanying brush with these:

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/perfectionniste-concealer-palette-P439024

A Limited edition packaging of La Mer Cream 

App exclusive for now...

s2132157-main-Sgrid.jpg

Tom Ford f fabulous lip colour is up - link edited due to profanity filter

https://m.sephora.com/ca/en/product/fing-fabulous-lip-color-P438345

RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Does anyone know how we can get that $100 gift card for 2500 points like the new program advertised we could do? I built my points bank back upon purpose to have an extra $100 before the holidays and now I can’t find that option anywhere and I am having a hideous foreboding that they might turn around and claim that it can only be had through the rewards bazaar in quantities of like 5 gift cards once a year or something and if that proves to be the case I think that’s very misleading - the new points program explanation made it seem like this was something you could automatically do with 2500 points. At this point I’ve spent somuch at Sephora over the last few years that I already have a lot of the stuff that can be had through the Rewards Bazaar if it’s something I would want so what I normally did was get some of the new new productsamples that came up on the 100 point options every month or samples to give as gifts but I had hoped to use the $100 towards an expensive item like a Killian fragrance (regular collection) which would have made it more accessible. I passed up a few 100 points items I normally would have grabbed for the past few months... sigh - I mean I really think that’s not very fair if you tell people that 2500 points gets them $100 of products you can’t be like “only if you check the rewards bazaar website twice a week at 11:59am on the dot for the entire year and happen to be one of 20 people who beat out thousands of others and successfully check out with a $100 gift card.” Does anyone know anything about this? Maybe I’m missing something. I hope so. It will be such a bummer if it wasn’t really true.

Re: RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@RoseCharlie I notice the $100 reward appears on most every Tuesday and Thursday at or around 9:00 a.m PST ( some times a few minutes before or after) and it isn’t actually sold in the blink of an eye. Lately it stays up for around half an hour before it sells out. I guess ppl aren’t as enthusiastic about it anymore since it is available twice a week now. 

RE: Re: RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Thanks for the tip! I am glad it’s accessible - I had only been looking in the evenings and once in a while lately so I’ll try to get on at the right time next week.

Not a new product but I noticed Sephora had reduced the free samples from 3 to 2. I’m sure it was 3 free samples with every order up till last night.

04AFB454-6300-4B4F-A9E3-4C6C1A590F95.jpeg

I noticed that as well, wonder what's up.

I noticed that as well, wonder what's up.

RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I noticed this too - what the hell! I think that we should write them about it - it doesn’t strike me as a glitch but if they’ve made a change and we don’t like it I think it’s worth taking the time to let them know we noticed and that we are unhappy about it. Another thing I’ve been wondering about is where can we get that $100 worth of products for 2500 points like the new program advertised we could do? I racked up points on purpose to have an extra $100 before the holidays and now I can’t get that benefit and I am having a horrible foreboding that they might turn around and claim that it can only be had through the rewards bazaar in quantities of like 5 gift cards once a year or something and if that proves to be the case I think that’s very misleading it was not presented that way when the new points program was introduced. At this point I’ve spent so much at Sephora that I already have a lot of the stuff that can be had through the Rewards Bazaar and I was looking forward to this because I was hoping to use it towards one of the more expensive perfumes.

Re: RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@RoseCharlie The $100 cards are available EVERY Tuesday and Thursday in the bazaar, in limited quantities.

they haven’t disclosed how many go up each week but I’ve redeemed 4 times since this change went live, so it’s definitely real

one thing to note is once you redeem the code expires within 3 months. And whatever you buy with it cannot be returned

RE: Re: RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Oh thank god - that’s good to know thank you!

RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I wrote to ask. My fear is that it is permanent I had been hearing a rumour they were considering this. If so, no need for rouge this year I guess.

Someone in another thread said that they called CS and they were told that it was a temporary glitch that would be fixed soon?! Let's hope that's true. Ebates is already down to 2.5% and has been for a while so let's hope Sephora isn't cheaping out in anticipation of the sale!

3,649 Replies
testing