Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Thank you!!

Mary where do you see it because I tried to pull it up on search but no luck..I have been waiting for weeks!

Yes I only noticed it because it was in my loves still. Thanks for posting the link Ivy!

Thanks ladies..for some reason it was glitchy and sent me to a u.s page and I think it's only restocked for canada but managed to bring it up from a different device and now ordered! 

Now to hold off on the favourites sets until a better code shows up or the 20% event..whichever comes first lol. 

There's a new Sephora Favorites set on the Canadian side. Apologies if this has already been posted!

s1956267-main-Lhero.jpg

did anyone notice its missing the Supergoop! Everyday Suncreen SPF 50 vs the US favorites set?

Yes.. Canada doesn't have that brand.  Supposedly Canada is getting a "canada-friendly" sun safety kit in June. I laughed at the "canada-friendly" thing. I would like a travel kit with SPF its an essential.  Its weird because we had sets with Milk makeup in it before we had the brand. 

Milk being just makeup and not having to deal with the very different SPF labelling regulations we have up here made it easier to include probably.

It doesn't show up for me... Can you please post a direct link? Thank you!

Ah, thanks @lachaton! Sorry, @ncp2000,  was outside on my break, LOL!

Awesome, thanks so much!

Thanks for the links V! I was able to snag the brush thanks to you. Smiley Very Happy Hopefully the bronzer comes back, I was too late for that one. Smiley Sad

@Ascheme too! Smiley Sad

The O-mega bronzer says its item does not exist Smiley Sad does that mean it sold out??

@KarinaGG   unfortunately it's now OOS.  It went OOS not long after I posted this. I am so tired of Canada getting such low stock... I'm pissed!

Apparently on instagram, someone called in and said that it was released a little earlier than expected for Canada, but will be fully released either later today or tomorrow. Hopefully that is the case as it is a beautiful bronzer!

Thanks. That's odd though... released early? It was launching today... the site updates at 12pmPST and it probably went live at that time just like the brush... both items are live in the US. I just think that's a weird answer lol

Tell me about it, but I'm hoping that is the real reason

3,487 Replies