cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Can't find it in Canada…

I see it on my phone 

I think if you take the dot M out of her link and replace with www it should work

Sorry! Mocha is right - I added the link from my phone, so that's why it's mixed up.

Atelier Cologne Necessaire Azur Custom Gift Set

$129 for 1 oz of Mandarine Glaciale + your choice of a 3.3 oz bottle from the Azur collection + 1 leather pourch

http://www.sephora.com/necessaire-azur-custom-gift-set-P402136?skuId=1758085

YAY!!! 😄

Weird question, I guess… is anyone thinking they should curb their spending and start fresh in the new year… to start working towards Rouge again.

Or is that just a fact. You spend enough and will get there, being careful this month, or not.  lol

Yeah definitely! I'm only planning to use my $25 and then nothing until the new year 🙂

Yup! This is my first year as Rouge so I'll be putting my spending to the new year (except the $25 off coupon). I keep telling myself to wait esp since there isnt anything I need RIGHT NOW. Definitely want it to go to Rouge. 

Next year I will actually try to chill out a bit. I need to lol.

I have definately cooled down the past month after vib sale..I will make my only purchase to use the $25 gift code then everything else after the new yr. (Atleast I hope lol)

Yeah, I think after using my $25 off I am done shopping for the year. I'm pretty happy with the amount and quality of makeup that I own, so I might go on a no buy.

I'm definitely not trying to re-Rouge as I just don't see the benefits to it, 

I agree with you on the not trying to re-Rouge thing. I don't see the benefits plus I ended up spending WAY too much this year at Sephora.

I plan to buy the things I actually need like concealer, brush cleaner, skin care from Sephora but not items just for the sake of trying/buying like I did this year.

Thank you so much for posting it lachaton! I was able to get 2nd last Shu Umera cleansing oil in Holiday packaging.What a great deal as we get 15.2 oz for $48 while regular price for this size is $92. Though I get the order confirmation still fingers crossed that I actually get it because last one was also sold within one minute of my checkout. 

Glad you got it 🙂 

Do you ever shop on the Shu Canadian site? They sometimes have good discounts or GWP promos. Just something to keep an eye on if you like the brand 🙂

Thank you lachaton, I'll keep it in mind. For now I have tried two cleaning oil from the brand and for me they worked as good as Tatcha cleansing oil.

You can also buy from the bay online or call The Bay Vancouver and ask for Cookie. She'll hook you up with gwp if she has them! 😉

Thanks Veronica, it's good to know!

- KatVonD and Forumula X - Studded X: 3 Mini Lip + 3 Nail Polish Duo http://www.sephora.com/studded-x-3-mini-lip-3-nail-polish-duo-P400952?icid2=Just_Arrived_makeup_1127...

- Studded X: Mini Lip + Nail Polish Duo (Coven, Poe, Slayer, Sexer, Adora, and Mercy) http://www.sephora.com/studded-x-mini-lip-nail-polish-duo-P400951?skuId=1727858&icid2=Just_Arrived_m...

3,649 Replies
testing