cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Prosecco pop is slightly darker and more golden than champagne pop! 

@fabulexto@lachaton @glambycar Okay now I think I need the palette!!!

Wow probably to cover their losses from pulling the eye pallet 😞

yup my thoughts exactly.. they were probably worth the $4 to make in china anyway if thats true lol.. I dont think I have seen a brand hike price of an item within a month of its release.. but I am also wondering if it was sephora's decision to raise the price and not becca's with all the returns etc.. 

It could be price reset by Sephora. I am noticing for quite a while now that I am hardly able to reorder anything on it's previous price. There is often an increase of a few dollars from the previous purchase.

you are right I have noticed on few things myself when I went to order or reorder.. 😞

You are probably right @Persais. However, they must think that people would not notice the price jump.

The Josie Maran mud mask collection is in stock. I'm debating if I should get it or not. I absolutely do NOT need any more masks but... I'm tempted. Anyone who has tried them before?

http://www.sephora.com/whipped-mud-mask-collection-P409850

Personally I'm waiting for reviews and maybe check it out in store. Josie Maran's products are hit and miss (for me anyways). Also I'm not nuts about the added fragrance and artificial coloring (especially when her brand claims to be "natural"). Her kits tend to hang around awhile both in stores and online so I don't think there's any rush.

You're right, I'll wait for reviews. It's not something I NEED or must have anyways.

I ultimately decided to pass on this because there doesn't appear to be any real difference between the masks except for scent/colour. And I don't use face masks for scent so there's no purpose in these for me 😉 

If it was a body butter - sure. But not for a face mask. So that's how I talked myself out of this set.

Tip for those who cannot use YSL/LM because its too light: Use Cover fx dropper 😛

The new ABH sundipped glow kit was online briefly this morning, but it seems to have disappeared again.

the other 2 are back in stock though

http://m.sephora.com/product/P406576?icid2=skugrid

Both sun dipped glow kit and the Renaissance eye shadow palette are in stock now

Interesting! I love the Illusion Skin Tint (my HG foundation!). This has me very curious! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Has anyone tried Sephora Rouge balms? Are they scented? 

Ingredients: Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Microcrystalline Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alcohol, Silica, Fragrance, CI 15850 (Red 6), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Water, Citrus Junos Peel Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol.

I have 07 Bashful Beige. Sometimes when I bring it up to my lips I catch a whiff of its scent. It's not too strong. It smells like berry.

Thank you @6ixGirl

3,649 Replies
testing