cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Thanks! I tried it on my Ipad and it worked. Plus I wasn't charged for shipping since before discounts it came up to more than +$50. So basically it costed $35 and no shipping. Amazing deal!

I think I need the mermaids don't cry sketch marker 😄

@veronika23 I thought the same but with the lilac "more magical than a unicorn" liner haha! 😄

I was swatching some Sephora items in store the other week, and came across a couple mermaid ones - have you tried either of these?

http://www.sephora.com/colorful-eyeshadow-shimmer-P377296?skuId=1679992&icid2=D=c6:products%20grid:p...

http://www.sephora.com/contour-inner-rim-gel-eyeliner-P407315?skuId=1774355&icid2=D=c6:products%20gr...

Both are interesting colours but I wasn't sure how they'd perform...

@lachaton I added that one to my list too 😄

No I haven't tried them but the shadow is on my loves list.  Did you find they were dupable colors?

@veronika23 I don't have anything like either of them! I was really impressed with the eyeliner - it stayed put and was very pigmented (swatched on my hand). 

But I don't wear a lot of blues... probably why I don't have anything similar to either.

Thanks for the info @lachaton. I should swatch in store and come back home to check if I have a dupe... I might since I own a lot of blues! 😄

I love the Magnolia lipstick packaging from Givenchy but really don't want that shade!

I really wish they'd offer just the cases! I'm happy I like the shade, but I'd be happier if we could buy just the case so I could mix and match.

I think some people ended up trading with other posters for a different lipstick shade, so something to keep in mind, maybe?

Agreed! I have the one from last year (with peonies) and plan to use the case for different Givenchy lipsticks...

But with it being leather, I'm paranoid about just putting it in my purse (even in a patch pocket) so whenever I put it in my purse it's always in its box :S

I noticed the becca Jaclyn face palette has gone up from $58 to $62 o.O

Too bad everything is always creeping up =S Suckyyy -thumbs down-

I have CP already and didn't get this palette. Did you buy it and do you like it? I know everyone is mostly saying the quality is a bit off from the permanent highlighters.

I bought the palette, but I don't have CP on its own so I can't compare. I find the palette very pigmented, the 3 blushes even more than the highlighters. I prefer Prosecco Pop over Champagne so it's a win win situation for me.

Is Prosecco Pop lighter in tone?

sounds like a nice palette! I love CP 💕

@jesscheems I think Prosecco would look nice with your skin tone 🙂 it's as glambycar described - a slightly darker yellow gold compared to CP 

3,649 Replies
testing