cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

That feel when it shows up in the Canadian store with a canadian price and then dissapears... 😧 the heartbreak

I believe that set is exclusive to Sephora. Check in-store. I've seen it on display in some stores. 

Sorry if you guys already knew about this brand, but this was new to me. The brand Repetto is up on the site and they have one perfume listed! Does anybody know about them or has tried their stuff?

http://www.sephora.com/repetto-perfume?products=all

@6ixGirl Sephora started carrying it a couple years ago, but I believe it's new to the Canadian site since the Canadian warehouse opened 🙂 

i have a mini bottle from an Old promo - it's a light powdery floral. Not amazing, but pretty. 

Ahhh I guess I had never noticed them until now! Sorry for the spam. Is it worth trying out? The most powdery thing I have is Philosophy Amazing Grace, any similar to that at all?

@6ixGirl I haven't tried Amazing Grace so I can't compare. 

If you can find it in a store, I think that's the best way to try out. It isn't one I would buy, but I've been happy enough with the mini bottle.

@6ixGirl as @lachaton mentioned it's powdery - it's pretty and feminine but not terribly unique

Repetto is a Parisian brand; I believe they also make cute clothing, ballet flats and whatnot.

Bite gold gloss is back in stock!!! 

Do any of you know if Sephora favorites set 'glow for it' and 'beauty sleep' were ever sold on the Canadian site? I really want to get them during the sale😢😢

@toxie the beauty sleep set is online!

Thanks everyone! 

Im in vancouver but I'll definitely check out the stores! 

Beauty sleep is at vaughan mills as well. Never saw it online. 

@toxie I don't know if you are in GTA or not but Eaton centre seems to have beauty sleep in stock as per yesterday.

I saw it briefly appear for maybe a week or so? And haven't seen it since. I never saw it in stores either 😧 (Calgary)

The Glow for it was at some point, but I don't recall ever seeing the Beauty Sleep set online. I do seem them all over the stores, though!

Thanks! Good to know!

i was hoping to be lazy and avoid the stores during sale period lol. Guess I'll have to go in and check it out 😂

Oh I get it. The store downtown close to my office gets CRAZY. Last year, I went early in the morning to get a bunch of things and it was quiet. No issues. I went back at lunch to pick up a perfume I had put down earlier, saw the line up for checking out and went NOOOOOPE.

The Chloe Morello x Ciate set is up. There are only 6 available as of typing this.

http://www.sephora.com/chloe-morello-beauty-haul-makeup-set-P413813?skuId=1842343&country_switch=ca

So sad I really wanted to get this during the sale 😞 hopefully it gets restocked during Nov 4-7. 

I would only want this if I can get it during the sale 😄

3,649 Replies
testing